- BBBH782029 May 11, 2021 Competitive
The Senior Helpdesk Administrator role provides support for users requiring assistance with information technology and post-production IT-related issues. All assistance facilitated via the IT helpdesk
Senior Helpdesk Administrator
Who we are?
- One of the top-performing animation studios operating worldwide
- Creators of well-loved cartoons for kids and grownups in a fast-paced & energized environment
- Award-winning dog lovers, artists, charity activists, amateur boxers (!), tech gurus and a phenomenal teammate
- Pencil wielding, spreadsheet loving, people-focused do-ers, compassionate about their work and how it has an effect on other
- Driven, engaged, passioned, proactive, synergetic & conscious of our individual impact as part of the whole
About the role:
The Senior Helpdesk Administrator role provides support for users requiring assistance with information technology and post-production IT-related issues. All assistance is facilitated via the IT helpdesk.
The candidate will need to be self-reliant and organized. They will be able to multi-task and communicate clearly and accurately with Technology management.
- Reporting to Supervisor and administration of I.T. Helpdesk Ticket system
- Software and O.S. deployment via no-touch systems like SCCM, and disk imaging
- Responding to tickets raised from Level 1 support and providing complete 2nd level I.T. support to the organization across multiple sites, responding to requests for technical assistance via phone, email, or desk support
- First responder to Helpdesk tickets and management of helpdesk tickets - from critical issue to closure
- Investigating issues from first principles, finding fixes, detailing and recording the processes involved
- Issue of Helpdesk tickets to 3rd level support, Helpdesk Supervisor or SysOps
- Configuring and installation of end-user workstations and hardware (monitors, graphics tablets, etc.)
- Weekly reporting to Helpdesk Supervisor
- Anti-virus administration
- D. User account creation and administration (email, Active Directory, file transfer systems, etc.)
- Hardware inventory, asset tracking and monitoring
- Backup, restore, and maintenance of LTO libraries and MAM server
- Daily checklists - respond to any issues flagged within the daily checks and deal with the Systems Administrator team to ensure issues are resolved
- Hardware Maintenance of renderfarm
- Handling hardware refresh Cycles
- Handling admin P.C. user workstations in a hybrid Windows/Mac network
- Documentation concerning support and I.T. methods
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Expertise in MS Windows 10
- 4+ years proficiency in IT or similar role
- SCCM and Intune
- Familiarity with Windows Servers, networking, Active Directory user management
- Champion in a CGI/Postproduction userbase
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in broadcast IT and video infrastructure
- Familiarity with data security and protection practices
- Proficiency in handling projects on shared media storage and cloud storage
- Proficiency in high-level hardware support (client machines, printers, etc.)
- Proficiency in advocacy of a sophisticated and advanced user base
- Expertise in supporting a wide variety of Windows-based software applications and IT networks
- Proficiency with Adaxes Active Directory management
- Proficiency with office 365 management
Knowledge, skills and experience considered as a bonus:
- MCSE /MCP and exposure to ITIL
- Apple Mac hardware and software support
- Supporting Adobe Premiere and
- Linux Centos
- Supporting DaVinci Resolve and Autodesk Flame
- Working in an ISO 27001 environment
During COVID-19 restrictions, if successful, you will first start remotely and then relocate to the Dublin office on a full-time basis when restrictions are removed. You must have a right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
We are an equal opportunities employer that takes diversity and inclusion seriously. As a company, we deliver high-quality kids' content, and we aim to have diverse characters so that all our audience feels represented. We also want the same for our own workforce, and we are committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all social groups are represented.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555