This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join successful business in Dublin South. This is 6 months fix term contract. Immediate start.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join a successful team in South Dublin. This sis 6 months maternity cover with immediate start. Salary is negotaible.
· Manage a high volume of domestic and commercial accounts
· Develop credit control team to ensure timely payment of invoices.
· Manage account, credit / cash collections, reconciliations up to trial balance
· Manage and control the AR function on the Monitoring Connections side of the business.
· Preparation of monthly AR account reconciliations and statements.
· Processing and reconciling bank receipts.
· New account opening and setup.
· Monitoring customer accounts to ensure credit terms adhered to following up on queries.
· Proactively management ledger to ensure cash collection monthly targets are achieved.
· Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and provide support to clients as needed
· Administration and Adhoc dutie
· 3+ years credit control experience and managing people.
· Ability to take ownership of the credit control function.
· Organised with strong attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Ability to work to deadlines and meet targets.
· Strong IT skills
· Self motivated with an energetic persona
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.