Senior Change Portfolio Manager
Senior Change Portfolio Manager:
Here at Morgan McKinley, we are working with a really exiting consumer finance company. We are
collaboratively looking for a Senior Change Portfolio Manager to come on board on a permanent
The role of the senior change portfolio manager is to deliver on time, on budget and to required
standard, a range of business change programmes. Working at various levels, this will be done
through effective management, organisation, and leadership of internal and external resources. This
will involve multiple projects, partners, and stakeholders.
Organise and lead a portfolio of business change programmes
* Negotiate and agree the scope of a proposed programme
* Negotiate and agree the delivery schedule for a proposed programme
* Negotiate and secure the required resources for a programme
* Establish programme costs and undertakes commercial responsibility
* Set up programme governance processes
* Manage the delivery of the business programme change
* Develop the overall change plan for a business area
* Conduct comprehensive change impact assessments across both business and technical areas.
* Manage effective communication with staff, suppliers and stakeholders
* Ensure alignment with other business programmes
* Effective identification and management of issues, risks and dependencies
* Sets up appropriate structures to ensure programme is delivered
* Ensure the programme is successful
Experience and Qualifications:
* Experienced in the delivery of multiple projects and programme engagements in a Mortgage /
Consumer Finance environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to see beyond the technology change
- Ability to engage effectively to develop requirements.
- Ability to hold others to account for non-delivery.
* Manages the delivery of programmes with high levels of complexity and /or business criticality and
* Track record of delivery of complex programmes
* Strong business knowledge, in the area of Mortgages / Consumer Finance
* Excellent influencing skills at senior and executive management levels
* Planning Skills
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent communicator with high quality analytical, organisational and management skills.
* Strong influencing skills, particularly with senior executives.
* Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative
Please contact Alex Donnelly at email@example.com or telephone: (01)4485620 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.