Senior Analyst Treasury Operations
- BBBH792548 Sep 08, 2021 Competitive
Treasury Operations - Senior Analyst | Dublin | Permanent A Global Bank is looking to expand out their operations teams and are looking to recruit a Senior Analyst in the Treasury Ops department
This is an exciting opportunity to Join a growing company and gain excellent experience.
- Settlement's of money market and foreign exchange trading
- Confirmation/verification of money market and foreign exchange trades
- Settlement of money market and foreign exchange trades post the confirmation and verification process
- Highlight and escalate where necessary booking discrepancies to traders/management and resolution of same
- Meeting client needs and providing excellent levels of client service are provided.
- Liaising with stakeholders in the Balance Management, Balance Analysis and Reconciliations teams to ensure breaks are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Responding to client queries
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Updating daily/monthly reporting
- Previous Experience working in a Treasury setting desirable
- High degree of attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and utilise time effectively to meet client requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines often in a pressurised environment
- Strong PC skills including EXCEL, Access, Word
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555