Securities and Derivatives Analyst
- BBBH792558 Sep 08, 2021 Competitive
Securities & Derivatives Analyst | Permanent | Dublin This exciting new role is with a leading global investment bank in Dublin.
The position is offered on a permanent basis and offers a highly competitive benefits package on a growing team.
The Securities and Derivatives Analyst will sit in the Transaction Services team and be responsible for providing consistent and accurate delivery of securities and derivatives transactions. This role is operating at an intermediate level, working closely with a highly knowledgeable and reputable team.
- Support traders and assist with reviewing derivative products
- Consistent processing of securities transactions,
- Provide process improvement recommendations through data analysis
- Resolve settlements/ escalate as needed
- Monitor and make recommendations to errors to mitigate risk
- Assist in the development of new team members
- Risk assessment and strong compliance with legislative requirements
- Ad-hoc project work
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Accounting /Finance or similar
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role securities settlements/ processing payments
- Exposure to ICSDs (Euroclear/Clearstream/DTC) or domestic CSDs
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555