Scaled Engagement Program Manager
- BBBH771604 Dec 08, 2020 Competitive
A leading social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Scaled Engagement Program Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
The Scaled Engagement Program Manager plays an important and coordinating role in the organization of client-facing digital online education activities for EMEA.
You are a strong organiser & collaborator, with experience in running events at scale. You will work closely with our teams leading strategic education programmes, with our product teams and our sales teams, coordinating program logistics with our vendors & overseeing the program end-to-end to ensure its success.
- Own our client-facing Scaled Engagement Program from planning to execution and update stakeholders along the way.
- Work closely with our learning experts to develop effective and engaging training programs for the clients Marketing Platform customers
- Partner with internal subject matter experts and external vendors to execute against priorities and plans
- Develop the Scaled Engagement Programs across a variety of mediums (e.g., livestreams, short-videos and newsletters)
- Collect suggestions from stakeholders, define agendas and schedule corresponding speakers across different orgs
- Degree Qualification
- 3 years + Project Management experience - Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams.
- 3 years + Vendor management experience - Ability to work and organizing work of partner vendor for online events
- Familiar with onboarding processes and trainings
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams.
- Demonstrate traits and attributes of a program manager: organized, detail oriented, ability to manage stakeholders.
- Experience running programs at scale with limited resources.
- Experience in managing digital events
- Experience in instructional design for online events
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300