SAP Training Project Lead
- BBBH780844 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
Long Term Day Rate Contract Opportunity for an experienced SAP Project Training Lead ... Enable Now experience essential
SAP S/4HANA Training Project Manager
12 month freelance contract
Exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an 8 year project on a global greenfield SAP S/4 HANA implementation. Reporting into the Head of Change Management and Training the Training Lead/Project Manager will be tasked with developing the local training strategy and coordinate delivery of the same for their SAP S/4HANA implementation. You will focus on the development, management and delivery of the Training Strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a similar project within a large multinational environment while accounting for the change impact.
- Develop and Project Manage the Local Training Approach and Strategy
- Conduct all activities related to Local Training Environment (Testers, access etc)
- Develop localised materials for regulatory, language or organisational reasons
- Develop course outlines and curriculum for all Persona groups.
- Lead all aspects of local Train the Trainer activities across geographies.
- Liaise closely with Global Personas aligned to local Persona needs (based on TNA, Stakeholder Assessments, Change Impact Assessments)
- Develop and coordinate local training activities for Super Users/Early Pre-Go Live Training
- Develop local curriculum aligned to Training Needs Analysis & Personas
- Review curriculum aligned to Local needs (gap analysis)
- Develop and coordinate the training scheduling at a local level aligned to each geography and wave.
- Manage Training proficiency assessments and evaluation surveys
- Manage training development coordinator
- Note: All training will be delivered by Local Trainers/Teams
- Solid experience as a programme /project manager leading Technology programmes
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA ideally in Finance & Tax, Supply Chain (WM, TM & TC), OM, IM and S2P.
- Experience developing and coordinating successful training strategies within a large complex organisation
- Understanding of Change Management and driving/coordinating successful transformation
- Past project management/lead experience on SAP projects preferred
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Experience using SAP Enable Now
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- People management skills
- Professional Project Management Certification is highly beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment