- BBBH777465 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
Seeking a SAP Functional Consultant with solid configuration and system setup skills in Materials Management to support a global greenfield SAP S/4 HANA Implementation
SAP MM Functional Specialist
Potential for part remote however candidates must be Ireland based and within commuting distance to Dublin City Centre.
Exciting opportunity to join a Global Hi-Tech Engineering Organisation as they set out on an 8 year plan of Global Digital Transformation. Morgan McKinley are working exclusively to source and select the best of class candidates who are seeking the challenge of a Greenfield Implementation and creation of a SAP Centre of Excellence in Dublin with Programme rolling out SAP S/4 HANA across 40 countries impacting 40000 end users.
As SAP Functional Consultant role you will work closely with and guide internal business teams on SAP Materials Management business processes ensuring the system is fully utilised and SAP Best Practices are followed.
You will be responsible for leading requirements validation, workshops, development of functional design, UAT test scripts, and assisting in training development.
In this role you will work collaboratively with other functional consultants, business and technical teams to define solutions and business processes within SAP S/4HANA, playing a critical role in ensuring that the business requirements are fully understood and that the solution meets business expectations.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Lead requirements gathering and validation activities through workshops with business process owners and business analysts
- Perform fit/gap analysis and create related functional documentation to provide the business with overview of options and provide recommendations for the best fit for the business
- Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements which include reports, data processing, data migrations and integrations
- Transform business requirements into solution designs based on best practices to ensure the business is fully utilizing SAP/S4 HANA functionality
- Configure system settings and options across OM, IM, and interface with P2P modules
- Providing training and advice on SAP best practices
- Communicate functional requirements to technical teams and provide insight on the business process to aid creation of technical specifications
- Prepare master data requirements and recommendations for conversion of legacy system data to S/4HANA in conjunction with data migration resources
- Execute system testing of enhancements to verify the solution meets agreed functional requirements
- Ensure documentation is prepared and maintained according to best practice
- Support business teams during the creation of user test stories and provide functional support during business acceptance testing
- Work closely with the Project Management team preparing status reports etc with regards to the programme
- 5+ years of experience within the SAP Supply Chain domain
- In-depth knowledge and configuration experience in SAP MM with a particular focus on Order Management and Inventory Management sub modules
- Experience interfacing with Procure to Pay or Source to Pay modules is highly beneficial
- Experience in S/4 HANA preferred
- Good understanding of SAP Module Integration & Co-ordination with other non-SAP Applications
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland, ie. hold Irish/UK/EU citizenship or a valid Stamp 4 or 1G Spousal permit only.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment