Sales Development Representative
- BBBH791803 Aug 31, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity available for several German speaking Sales Development Representative to join an exciting new business in Ireland who are a data-driven security platform for the cloud.
Title: Sales Development Representative
Type: Full-time - Permanent
Salary: Competitive + benefits
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical function of the sales team and is responsible for generating leads and building new customer pipeline for a specified region. The SDR will initiate contact with top targets, follow-up on marketing-generated leads, and move prospects through the discovery phases. We believe in promoting from within and our SDRs will have a clear growth path for transitioning into closing roles.
- Generate new customer appointments for the field sales team by means of proactive outbound prospecting via phone, email, and social networking
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Understand the client platform enough to provide high level introductions to prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers to customize outreach efforts
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and trade shows to keep current with technology
- Diligently log, track, and maintain outbound activity in CR
- 6 months - 1.5/2 years sales experience - utbound hunting sales role/ Business Development/ Sales development representative
- Huter sales mentality
- Need to know how to clearly identify how to hunt sales
- Degree qualified is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Possess high level of technology and business curiosity
- Must be able to communicate business and technical value to prospects at all levels of a customer organization.
- Prior experience in a startup environment, is a plus
- Highly motivated, driven and self-directed individual with grit
- Knowledge of SDR sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Discoverorg.com, Zoominfo.com, etc. and other sales enablement tools
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Consultant | Multilingual Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555