Well known tech multinational is looking for someone to be the Master of Lead Generation dedicated to finding the next big developers to partner with.
Our client, a leader in the tech and online advertising industry is looking for a skilled lead demand specialist to join the team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in analytics roles with an understanding of the app developer ecosystem. Please note this is a contract position for 10.5 months.
Mobile apps and gaming is a significant and fast growing space and an industry that sees lots of emerging opportunities, and we believe that ads monetization plays an important role in the growth and success of the industry. The Apps and Gaming business development team is a top performing team with big ambitions. Finding the right apps and gaming developers to partner with on ads monetization and focusing on accelerating the growth of the gaming business is the core of the BD team's success. We are looking for someone to be the Master of Lead Generation dedicated to finding the next big developers to partner with.
- Execute all channels of lead warming activities by connecting the leads to the right contact
-Inbound and outbound calls
-Organize meetings with prospects
-Calls and emails
- You will prospect, qualify and reach out to new business, leads and opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for some of EMEA's largest app developers looking to monetize with the client. Establish and maintain strong relationships with our key partners.
- Derive insights into lead generation, market opportunities and help the reps focus on the biggest leads.
- Create reports on leads and opportunity conversion and help reps in forecasting their pipeline
- Work closely with reps to help them preparing for business trips and partner events by going through attendees lists and setting up meetings with prospects.
- Help reps in building and crafting mock-ups and sales pitch decks.
- Preferable education: BA or BS degree.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics roles.
- Knowledge of the gaming landscape and for gaming video creators.
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative.
- Previous experience in lead qualification and sales is an advantage.
- English fluency (to native level, or advanced oral and written skills). Any other language is a plus.
- Proficient with Google suite (Docs etc).
- Proven track record of achieving business goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the app developer ecosystem.
- Ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over business prospects.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on the right prospects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.