Our client, a large North American Tech Company are looking for a number of regulatory response associates to join their team (Spanish/Italian/French)
Team: Regulatory Reponse
Role: Regulatory Response Associate
The Regulatory Response team will work closely with policy and public relations teams to intake and action contact from government and regulatory bodies, working to uphold and protect the brand's compliance and legal standing with external stakeholders.
● Manage complex, sensitive and urgent information wchich pose threat to companies brand.
● Meet performance expectations regularly and own time management efficiently
● Mastering and maintaining knowledge of company policies and procedures
● Providing upward feedback, regarding the status of regulatory cases
● Compile incident reports
● Working closely with stakeholders to align on case strategy.
● 2 years; experience working in a legal, policy or regulatory field
● Strong analytical & problem solving skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience in client-facing roles
● Excellent time management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Candidates who speak Spanish/Italian/French will be preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.