Recruitment Scheduler III
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH792570 Sep 10, 2021 Competitive
Leading Tech giant is looking to expand their team of Recruitment Schedulers- ideal for experienced administration/coordination professionals.
Our client is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Scheduler. The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity with a focus on exceptional candidate experience. A successful Recruiting Scheduler will be self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain a recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates for an interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team.
- Ad hoc reporting.
Skills / Minimum Qualifications
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Articulate with a customer- service mindset
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Project management experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300