Property & Personal Accident Claim Handler
- BBBH795614 Oct 08, 2021 Competitive
Property & Personal Injury Claims Handler Located in Dublin City Centre, this established Insurance company is seeking an insurance professional to Join their Property & Personal Injury Claims Team
This is an excellent opportunity for an insurance professional to progress their career with a global insurance company.
- End to end handling of claims from Registration to handling and settlement of household and commercial property damage claims and personal accident claims.
- Accurate recording of all transactions and decisions
- Adherence with financial services authority requirements for claims handling
- Ensuring KPIs are met relation to settlement rate, calls answered and completions
- Liaising with others to obtain and deliver information that is critical to service and control of claims costs
- Awareness of fraud indicators to identify potential fraud cases and escalate them to the relevant personnel in our Fraud Investigation Unit (FIU)
- Ensure the recovery procedure is adhered to on any property recovery/potential recovery case
- Studying towards an APA, CIP or a relevant insurance qualification to meet MCC requirements*
- Solid knowledge of contracts of insurance, particularly property (domestic and commercial) ideally within a Claims Handling role
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Relevant third level qualification
- Minimum of 2 years Property & Personal Accident Claims Handling experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555