- BBBH768366 Oct 16, 2020 Competitive
A leading Tech multinational is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. Experience with external vendors, project management skills and learning and training principles/skills required.
The EMEA Sales Centre Engagement Manager will ensure the transition of the Sales Centre Business Development Program to a program with strong alignment through the Engagement Manager and Sales Teams across EMEA.
This quarterly Sales Centre Engagement Plan will orchestrate the transition of a future program through which actions by the future Sales Centre Sales Resources will include, without limitation, product sales support, training, sales enablement and readiness programs to train, motivate and support Inside Sales Representatives and Technical Sales Representatives to maximize the co-sell of product solutions.
- Development and sharing of best practices for sales excellence for products and services to sales centre teams. The assigned resource from the supplier will act as the main point of contact between the account team in EMEA region and sales centre support resources in EMEA region
- Driving regular checkpoints with inside and outside Sales Managers to confirm readiness of the product portfolio, product benefits, their compatibility with products & services, and the revenue upside they generate
- Leverage the official infrastructure to ensure a Readiness rhythm with regular basis training for sales centre teams personnel to successfully sell Product Solutions consisting of hardware preloaded with software products through education on product itself and licensing scenarios for solutions
- Creation of materials & programming to customize, compare, contrast, and sell offerings versus other companies in the industry to Technologies sales agents and reps to ensure optimum equipping and readiness
- Share with account team in EMEA region the monthly Readiness Reporting as well as breakdown by sales centre at area/country level, where applicable, and work closely to ensure an approach is delivered in each Sales Centre
- Ensure sales centre teams personnel is optimized to deliver sales excellence by motivate best practice sharing with a structural framework with regular cadence to support it
- Escalating and tracking issues or questions beyond knowledge to offsite technical experts for quick resolution
- Establish a Correction of Errors plans as needed for sales centre resource training, equipping, and readiness. COE plans due within 1-2 weeks of monthly business review of agreed KPIs
- Managing the implementation of a DRA (Discretionary Revenue Adjustment) funded program in the Sales Centre
- Development of Sales Centre Engagement and Transition Plan: a time-based transition plan that outlines the movement of sales centre BDM roles to a KPI driven program
- Initiating the engagement and ensuring orchestration of the team located in sales centres across the EMEA Region partnering with Marketing to land a systematic cadence that ensures the quarterly landing of critical Sales Centre sales and marketing programs in support of hero products as a Service, and applications (e.g. SQL Server), where applicable, ensuring full compliance of Sales Centre investment spending, and help drive maximum ROI
- Report monthly on top priority Sales Centre activities with account team in EMEA region as well as breakdown by sales centre at area/country level, where applicable
- regular engagement calls and work closely with Local Management to ensure the sales centre support resources in EMEA region are optimally focused and re-calibrated to ensure successful delivery on the agreed joint target KPIs
- Develop a business tracking model with sales centre support resources to track and manage the business consistently
- Aptitude for strategic planning, budget, and project management, as well as tactical execution driving complex regional projects with strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Relationship Manager experience with multi-cultural teams, including proven ability to impact and influence without authority with excellent oral and written communication, with capability of delivering effective executive presentations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to guide data analysts to conduct the right set of analyses to uncover new insights
- Must have a BA or 4-year equivalent degree, MBA a plus
- Must have 4 to 5 years of relevant IT sales experience and/or experience with IT Hardware, preferably in a call centre environment
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Requires an individual with broad skill set encompassing excellent sales & relationship management capabilities
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; strong negotiation skills, self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision to get the job done
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300