Project Manager - Consumer Finance
- BBBH789695 Aug 06, 2021 Competitive
A fast growing Consumer Finance/Fintech organisation are looking for Project Manager to come in an support the rollout of a new product.
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate where the successful candidate will own all aspects of delivery, including mobilisation, governance, business stakeholder engagement and management, scope definition, resource and budget management.
- Establish, implement & manage formal communication mechanisms, structures and processes. This will include the production of key artefacts and regular documents for the Steering Group and the Programme Direction Group and the Board.
- Manage the day to day engagement with the solution vendor, alignment of plans, resources, resolution of gaps etc.
- Act as a central point of contact for vendors and internal stakeholders in relation to key deliverables outlined in the programme of work.
- Certified Programme/ Project manager with proven delivery capability
- Must be able to demonstrate full project lifecycle experience, taking multiple projects from the concept/inception phase right through to final delivery / market launch.
- The PM will require significant technical expertise, knowledge, and portfolio management experience in delivering complex, systems integration programmes of similar scale, complexity, and scope.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556