- Dublin City Centre
- Nov 23, 2022
- €90k - €120k
Our client is a leading European savings and retirement services group. They have ambitious plans to grow their business across Europe and are looking for a team player to join them on their journey.
They employ circa 2,000 staff and have over 3 million customers with Assets under Administration. We are looking for a procurement manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the Professional Services category including defining a sourcing strategy, the sourcing process, contracting and contract management for Professional Services vendors. The Professional Services sub-categories will include Accounting Finance and Risk Advisory; Strategy Consulting; Actuarial Services; Tax Advice, Management Consulting; IT Change Services primarily in the European region.
- Lead the supplier market analysis and ensure supplier qualifications for RFQ's
- Lead the development of RFQ's and analysis for supplier selection
- Lead supplier negotiations for the business on requirements, commercial terms and conditions
- Build performance-based supplier relationships that lead to optimal pricing, quality improvements, process improvements and delivery of world class solutions
- Develop reporting metrics and alignment with functional areas to ensure the cost savings and cost mitigation related to sourcing and supplier management activities
- Implement master services contracts in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Lead and conduct continuous improvement initiatives and actions
- Navigate negotiations while maintaining relationships at optimum level with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience; supply chain - preferred
- Possess deep knowledge of the various Professional Services and/or other related category experience
- Excellent sourcing and supplier management process and deployment knowledge
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to influence a large and diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, engineers, operations, finance and supply chain management personnel
- Strong negotiation skills, knowledge, and experience with expertise in negotiating/interpreting legal terms and conditions
- Strong cost analysis and interpretation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks globally
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities required
- Presentation skills essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.