Private Assets Product Delivery Manager - Associate Director
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH789496 Aug 04, 2021 Competitive
Super opportunity with one of the worlds largest asset managers to successfully manage the implementation of a range of new product offerings in Private Assets across European domiciles
- Successfully manage the implementation of a range of new product offerings in Private Assets across European domiciles
- Working in close partnership with the European Product Development & Real Estate teams
- Serving as an SME in Private Asset implementation across all stages of the product lifecycle
- Responsible for the design and implementation of new processes and procedures to bring Private Asset products, particularly Real Estate and Private Credit, to market and support them through the product governance process.
- Launching new products in Real Estate and Private Credit
- The candidate should have deep knowledge of the regulatory requirements and various product vehicles in Private Assets, including SPVs, keeping abreast of the evolving regulatory landscape
- Work independently and provide leadership to help design the target operating model for new product delivery
- Have excellent communication and persuasion skills capable of building consensus among multiple internal and external stakeholders with potentially contrasting priorities and timeframes
- Provide leadership in the form of rigorous project management, clear communication of common goals across multiple groups, standardised delivery expectations and transparent and effective monitoring of the overall process will be essential factors for success.
- An established track record in leading complex product initiatives in Private Assets, particularly Real Estate and Private Credit across all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting Private Assets including the associated vehicles across European domiciles is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to provide leadership and influence change with internal stakeholders and external service providers is essential.
- Strong track record of designing new processes & procedures for the implementation of product launches across a range of appropriate vehicle types and domiciles.
- Demonstrable understanding of commercial and client needs across a variety of Private Asset products to ensure that a strong culture of client-centricity underscores the design of processes and implementation of all product initiatives.
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset underscored by sound risk management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556