- Dublin South
- JN -012024-1954920
- Feb 08, 2024
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a leading Financial Services company who are based in South Dublin...................
This is a great opportunity for a strong payroll professional with a leading Irish financial services company based in South Dublin ( 1or 2 days office p/w)
You will be responsible for delivering monthly client pension payrolls in line with deadlines, assisting with audit processes internally and resolving payroll queries. Simply a nice place to work and a great opportunity to take ownership of your own time day and desk whilst working as part of the widder team.
- Permanent Role
- Hybrid - 1-2 days in the office per week
- Pension and Death in Service benefit, flexileave, CPD, income protection
- Independently managing payroll tasks to meet processing deadlines consistently.
- Ensuring the highest standards of accuracy in data input for multiple payrolls within the payroll system.
- Resolving payroll queries promptly.
- Administering payroll-related functions, including annual escalation, third-party deductions, and pension scheme payroll funding management.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- Supporting local audits.
- Leading the transition of new pension schemes to the payroll system.
- At least 3 - 6 years of payroll experience including at least one year in a large company
- Strong payroll knowledge with ability to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
- Previous experience working with Sage systems is an advantage
- Ability to work in a stand alone position and as part of a larger team
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Experienced working in a Payroll position with strict deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.