You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771339 Dec 03, 2020 €50k - €70k
Senior Payroll Specialist required for Immediate start within leading Pharmaceuticals company based in Dublin West- This role is temporary with a view to permanency.
- Process the monthly payroll payments on time
- Systems update through SAP and ADP
- Ensure all new starters, leavers and promotions are processed accurately and timely.
- Resolutions of all payroll queries
- Relay any updates from ADP to employees
- Address and resolve any payroll related issues from final reports before payslips are issued.
- Manage and address any issues regarding the benefits
- Payments to pension and health insurance policies
- Complete public holiday payment checks in advance of payroll.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual payroll schedule and timeline with ADP
- Review year-end payroll reports and reconcile with ADP reports.
- 5+ years experience working in high volume payroll
- Experience with SAP and/or ADP an advantage
- Must be a problem solver with a pro active attitude
- Must hold IPASS or Payroll Technician qualification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555