Part Qualified Accountant
- BBBH772001 Dec 15, 2020 Competitive
Accounts Assistant required for a busy role supporting the Financial Controller within leading Security company based in Dublin West.
- Assist in month end accounts preparation & balance sheet Reporting
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Supplier / Purchase processing / Creditors Reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Debtors Control and collections
- Assist in quarterly/annual budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on various projects
- Monthly stock reporting, stock aging analysis.
- Monthly VIES / Intrastat returns / CSO Returns
- Skills and Qualifications
- Part qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Pegasus Opera 3 )
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Power Point
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meetdeadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555