Paralegal, Financial Services (In-house)
- BBBH758465 Apr 15, 2021 Competitive
9 months fixed term contract for a Paralegal with a large international financial services company
This is an exciting opportunity to join the legal team of a well known financial services institution as a paralegal, initially on a 9 months fixed contract.
The successful candidate will support the lawyers in the team in a variety of tasks, mostly project based and related to funds products, including:
- Drafting legal documentation and agreements;
- Researching the legislative and regulatory framework impacting the business and its products;
- Preparing required documentation and information for regulatory submissions related to funds;
- Assisting product development functions on different initiatives related to European based products.
- Performing administrative tasks as required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a paralegal in a top tier law firm or a financial services institution;
- Experience with asset management, investment funds or broader financial services sector is essential;
- Good knowledge of corporate and commercial law.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485683