You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH791898 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley has partnered with a highly reputable financial institution who are seeking to recruit a Operations Manager in their Dublin Branch.
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a leading Bank who are seeking to recruit an Operations Manager for their Dublin Branch.
- Managing the operational budget and working with finance partners to optimise group financial position.
- Development and management of operational dashboards for effective oversight of team financial and non-financial deliverables.
- Supporting the efficient operation of the division operating model.
- Preparing briefings, submissions and papers for internal and external partners.
- Supporting the execution of the Governance, Service Delivery, & Operations Strategy.
- Supporting the head of departments in managing processes for delivery of contracts and services.
- Supporting strategic direction of key programmes of work.
- Supporting senior management in Group wide and external regulatory engagement; ensuring alignment with the Group Risk and Control Framework.
- Third level degree or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in Audit, Regulatory, Risk and Compliance engagements in a highly regulated industry.
- Strong commercial awareness and experience in budgeting and financial management and oversight.
- Strong influencing skills, with ability to establish rapport and credibility with peers and partners.
- Organisational skills with a proven propensity for action.
- Proactive operating style with ability to identify issues and potential solutions.
- Strong communications skills with experience of developing papers for executive teams and/or Boards.
- Ability to operate in a business environment with matrix reporting lines and delivery through virtual teams.
- Strong project and programme management experience and ability to deliver with a focus on continual innovation and cost optimisation.
- Knowledge of Cyber is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555