- JN -052023-1933784
- May 12, 2023
Hybrid Office Manager role for a mid sized busy consultancy firm located in Dublin 2. Ideal candidate will have experience with Internal Comms and an interest in Marketing
Hybrid role - atleast 3 days onsite
We are looking to recruit an Office Manager to join our busy professional services consultancy based in central Dublin. If you are someone who enjoys being part of a team, is motivated to complete tasks to a high standard, enjoys variety and who excels at client and colleague support, we would love to hear from you.
Your work will cover a broad range of administration responsibilities, with some examples of these listed below.
- Office management - including facilities management (via our building manager and external suppliers), IT support (via our external IT support provider and our corporate headquarters) managing the admin needs of the office and our Principals in conjunction with our Office Coordinator, who will report to you.
- Marketing duties - including in person client events, webinars, communications, social media and client database management and brand marketing, including merchandising and advertising.
- Internal communications and events - managing internal meetings and events, maintaining the office calendar and managing internal communications.
- Corporate Social Responsibility - partnering with our CSR champion on a wide range of CSR initiatives and actions.
The successful candidate will ideally have
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role in an office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative and able to build effective working relationships across all levels of the business
- Capable of working effectively in a hybrid environment (i.e. remote and in the office)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) & excellent knowledge of the MS office suite
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.