Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780713 May 04, 2021 Competitive
In this role you will co-ordinate overall Dublin office operations by ensuring the business environment and supports are in place for staff associated with the office
Office Manager- Life Science- Dublin
Reporting to the Director, Finance & Administration the Temp Office Manager is a 12-month contract. The role is supported by an administrative assistant. In this role you will co-ordinate overall Dublin office operations by ensuring the business environment and supports are in place for staff associated with the office to enable them to efficiently and safely undertake their duties. You will liaise with and support various departments and teams in HR, Facilities, IT, EHS, Accounting, Communications, etc. to complete tasks.
A typical day might include:
- Key customers: Support the Dublin Site Head, and Director Finance & Administration as required.
- Vendors / purchase orders: Works alongside the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement team raising requisitions. Manages relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord. Supports vendor set-up and on-boarding, signing of agreements and confidentiality agreements. Supports efforts to get invoices paid.
- Meetings/calls: Attends meetings at the request of the senior management team, document minutes of the meetings and distribute minutes to all relevant parties.
- Health & Safety: Under guidance of the EHS group, reviews and updates health and safety policies and ensures they are observed. Interacts with all employees to ensure that their health and safety needs are met. Acts as the Office First Aid & Fire Safety representative.
- Facilities Projects - Manages office space, oversees refurbishments and layout needs. Ensures that all employees have an appropriate environment to undertake their duties in the office, when employees return to the office Post Covid. Supports employees as required with needs to work from home, for example by procuring furniture and equipment.
- Office supplies: Co-ordinate, manage and order all office supplies with approval from the Site Head and/or Director, Finance & Administration. Manage all Inventories. Use office credit card to make some payments.
- Couriers: Organise couriers
- New starters and leavers: Support induction of new starters, supply of equipment, etc; organise for equipment to be collected from leavers, etc.
- IT: Support the IT department with tasks in the Dublin office.
- Administrative support: Organises and maintains data in spreadsheets; generate reports; organises paperwork; and other related administrative duties as required.
- Record management: Manages procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Communications: Acts as the main point of contact for the Corporate Communications team for the European Business Office. Supports Digital Communications in keeping the Dublin Intranet Page up to date.
- Other interactions: Daily interaction with Administrative Assistant, providing guidance and mentorship as required. Fill in for her if she is out of the office.
- Travel and Expenses: When travel commences following Covid-restrictions, support travel bookings, and expense submissions.
- Contributes to team efforts to achieve operational efficiency and a positive working environment. Supports the organisation of team socials and events (virtually during Covid restrictions).
- Various other support responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
- We require a AAS/BS with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. We are opening to substituting experience for education.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist