Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771757 Dec 11, 2020 Competitive
Global Tech giant in search of an experienced Mobile UX Designer fluent in Spanish to join the team for a contract position.
Our client, a leader in the global tech community and one of the most recognizable brands in the world is looking for an experienced UX Designer with a fluency in Spanish to join their Mobile Technical Specialist team. The team provides deep and specialized in-region technical implementation support for emerging mobile technologies. Our team consists of sharp, analytical minds who enjoy solving complex strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world's largest Mobile players.
As an mUX technical specialist, you are an expert in Mobile User Experience and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).You will analyze customers' mobile sites and Apps, deep dive into their analytics data, identify areas for improvement, provide recommendations for A/B testing and support customers as they deploy the tests. You will help companies adopt a user centric strategy, testing culture and use quantitative and qualitative data to optimize user experiences and drive more conversions. You will play a key role in improving mobile sites through scaled initiatives, materials, tools and upskilling other teams.
- Consult with the client's largest customers to provide specific, data-informed and actionable advice to improve mobile site conversion rates and business results. Focus on user behaviour to advise usability/UX improvement ideas and industry trends.
- Analyze Customer Analytics data to show differences in user behaviour on different screens in order to optimize client assets, support usability/UX audits with client's own data.
- Consult with internal account management teams, partner teams and customers to track the progress and impact.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products to help them build long-term success. Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to product managers and engineers.
- Review current processes and develop processes and workflows to increase team productivity and efficiency.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), UX and UI design or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in UX research, Conversions Rates, A/B Testing with technical knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to break down complex problems and simplify.
- Ability to present complex topics to senior client stakeholders including C-Suite when applicable
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail. Ability to work well in a fast paced cross-functional team environment
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and working knowledge of the major tools and technologies used by and the challenges facing web developers.
- Communicate design recommendations to both internal and external teams. Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users' needs and proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting data driven materials to groups of any size and background
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS frameworks, AMP and PWA (desired)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300