An international leader within corporate and trust structures are currently seeking an MLRO with experience within Anti-Money Laundering to work in either their Dublin or Belfast office!
An international leader within corporate and trust structures are currently seeking a Solicitor with experience within Anti-Money Laundering to work in either their Dublin or Belfast offices on a hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will successfully manage their AML,
compliance, risk functions as well as assisting on all regulatory matters.
- Advising on Irish company law, corporate and commercial legal
- Drafting and reviewing legal agreements/documentation
- Supporting the business's AML regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and developing policies/procedures to ensure compliance
- Managing onboarding processes ensuring regulatory compliance and client
requirements are satisfied
- Managing annual reviews of client files for AML compliance
- Supervision of junior employees in delivering AML compliance services
- AML Experience
- Professional compliance qualification preferred (although not necessary)
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in financial services
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.