Markets Control Business Partner
- BBBH766785 Sep 21, 2020 Competitive
A large multinational investment bank based in Dublin city centre is currently seeking a capital markets control business partner to join their growing team.
This is a first line role, covering operational, conduct risk and reputational risk. Key to this role is the building and maintaining of relationships with the markets business, ensuring requisite controls and governance are adhered to and in place. On offer is an extremely competitive package with future career growth opportunities.
- Ensuring adequate controls are met in markets business
- Develop and maintain the governance framework across European operations
- Ability to work independently, focusing on any critical risk events - escalating as appropriate
- Providing quality assurance on any major issues impacting European operations
- Advise and provide expertise on product review investigations, findings, with respect to the quarterly market conduct dashboard
- Analysis and communication to senior management of reporting and analysis of the governance framework
Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in financial services with respect to investment risk, coupled with a broad understanding of the investment and asset management compliance and risk market. You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal and report writing skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555