Marketing Operations Analyst
- BBBH792635 Sep 08, 2021 Competitive
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst with 4+ years experience to join a Global Tech company.
Role: Marketing Operations Analyst
Duration: 6 months (possibility to extend)
Start date: 15th Sept or 1st Oct
This Global Tech company is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join their growing company. The successful candidate will have 4+ years experience in a Global Marketing Operations and Analyst support role. You will be an excellent communicator and will enjoy constantly collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Work with different internal and external teams to create, manage and streamline reporting figures and processes.
- Ensure accuracy and on-time submission of all performance figures and associated analysis/reports.
- Communicate clearly and ensure alignment with different teams on updates.
- Undertake necessary educational sessions to drive understanding and adoption amongst different teams on processes being created / data being shared and collected.
- Responsible for summarising and pulling out key insights from the data and figures gather.
- Create standardized reporting formats and provide periodically timely updates to leadership on trends, variations, reasons for variations, etc.
- 4-7 years of Global Marketing Operations and Analyst experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets
- Experience in working in Tableau, IQL, ishbooks is preferable.
- Experience with Marketo/Salesforce is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.