Dublin City Centre
- BBBH795038 Oct 05, 2021 Competitive
I am looking to speak with experienced Marketing Communications Managers for this varied permanent role in the Transport industry.
Role: Marketing Communications & CX Manager
Our Client is looking for a Marketing Communications & CX Manager to join their growing team. This is a dual B2B and B2C role, from a B2B perspective you will develop and lead the implementation of an integrated brand, marketing and communications strategy.
From a B2C perspective, you will manage the marketing and communications for their clients' brand. In addition, the Marketing Communications and CX manager will be the voice of the customer, managing all digital channels (website and app), our customer experience programme and all operational customer communications and correspondence.
- Develop and implement an integrated public information and communication strategy across all channels.
- Manage the assigned marketing budget and monthly reporting on campaign performance.
- Develop and implement a B2B marketing and communications strategy in line with the company's strategy and vision.
- Management of the customer experience and survey programme. Ensuring proper implementation, monthly reporting and identifying of trends to feed into operational continuous improvement.
- Assist the company in identifying opportunities for brand awareness and new business opportunities by gathering internal and external data.
- Ownership and ongoing management of all digital channels (Website, App, Social Media).
- Extensive stakeholder management and communications internally and externally.
- Manage and develop all marketing personnel (one direct report), supplier management.
- 8+ years' experience in a broad marketing communications role with a strong emphasis on digital marketing and ownership of the end to end marketing department.
- Experience in coordination and drafting of communications and crisis communications.
- Proven skills in website development, digital marketing , google analytics, SEO and social media community management.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms, content management systems and Adobe Suite (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Project and Account Management experience essential.
- Transport, utility and/or infrastructural and construction sector experience desirable.
- Experience of website and app creation and development is a distinct advantage.
- A self starter with excellent organisational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Both collaborative and autonomous with strong attention to detail and excellent creative and proofreading skills.
- Interest in web-based technology and app development.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.