Management Accounts Manager
- BBBH773320 Jan 14, 2021 Competitive
Excellent Management Accounts Manager opportunity for an experienced & ambitious qualified accountant to join one continues growing and progressive firm based in Dublin North
The successful candidate will working closely with Directors & Partners and the client portfolio will be predominantly non-audit clients.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Management of staff within Accounts team
- Lead role in assigning work, supporting staff on both planning and ultimate review of assignments
- Portfolio of client relationships including identification of cross-selling opportunities and ultimately adding value to the client
- Supporting role in business development opportunities
The Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with 1-2 years of PQE
- Minimum of 3 years practice experience
- Relevant experience of working in a managerial / leadership role in a busy environment.
- Strong academics, be ambitious and career driven
- Ability to manage their own workload; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An excellent package is available for the right person.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555