You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH784592 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
This company is going through an extremely busy time and require a full time, permanent maintenance engineer. You will have a strong electro mechanical skill set and strong CMMS experience.
Maintenance Engineer -
You will be an electro/mechanical maintenance engineer and be familiar with BMS. Experience working on a large facility with an expansive remit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Dealing with vendors and contractors.
- Planned and reactive maintenance.
- Assist in refurbishment and project works.
- Use of CMMS for logging works.
- Development and management of maintenance programs for assigned system.
- Establish requirements and specifications for equipment, spare parts, and new materials.
- Implementation of process improvements to preventative and corrective maintenance activities while ensuring compliance with all Quality and Health & Safety requirements.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300