Legal Counsel - Insurance & Pensions
- BBBH775409 Apr 26, 2021 €90k - €120k
Opportunity with a bank for an experienced lawyer specialised in insurance and/or pensions
We have been engaged by one of Ireland's largest banks seeking to hire a lawyer to join their legal team on a 12 months contract supporting the life & pensions division
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Legal and join a talented team acting as partners to the business and working with stakeholders across a range of departments.
- Review of product terms and conditions and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations impacting the life & pensions business;
- Advise on a wide range of legislative and regulatory matters in relation to new and existing products, commercial contracts, outsourcing, distribution and services related to insurance and pensions;
- Identify, manage, recommend mitigation actions and develop solutions in relation to legal risks and issues applicable to the business.
- Qualified lawyer in Ireland;
- Excellent experience in the areas of insurance and pensions law is essential;
- Very strong understanding of the legal and regulatory framework in the EU and Ireland impacting insurance, life assurance and/or pensions;
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating insurance distribution agreements, reinsurance contracts, supplier contracts, outsourcing agreements, intermediary arrangements, etc.;
- Commercially savvy, practical and strong communication skills.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
+353 1 4485683