This large Biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin South is looking for a passionate Learning and Performance Manager to focus on the continuous improvement of all work processes and practices
Learning and Performance Manager- 18 Month Contract
Location: Dublin South
This large Biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin South is looking for a passionate Learning and Performance Manager to focus on the continuous improvement of all work processes and practices on site. Apply Today!
* Partners with the client to apply human performance concepts to analyse performance issues and identify solutions that support business needs.
* Ensuring compliance with Corporate & Site training processes and requirements.
* Support and facilitate the Train the Trainer program across the functional areas of the site.
* Support the functional areas in the development of training solutions with the use of variety of delivery formats.
* Manages assigned projects.
* Promotes and supports Human Performance Analysis and Error Management Programs
* Serves as an internal client's first point of contact for performance and training questions.
* Works with internal clients to manage their curricula and assignments and ensures all training materials are integrated with the Learning Management System per defined business processes.
* Supports the gathering and evaluation of metrics that ensure the effectiveness of performance solutions and training materials.
* Writes instructional materials, leaders' guides, on-the-job training, and other training materials and can modify existing material.
* Works with audit response teams to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
* Bachelor's Degree or comparable professional qualification with experience in GMP Training Processes, Human Performance Technology, Life Sciences, or Business.
* 5+ years' in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or regulatory environment with experience in Learning and Development, Human Performance/Error Mgt, and/or curriculum developer
* Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, Human Performance/Error Mgt consulting, and needs analysis.
* Experience supporting and/or creating materials for on-the-job training
* Effective communication and writing skills.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
* Any experience with business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (i.e., SumTotal, ISOtrain).
* Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA, OSHA, NRC, etc.).
* eLearning design experience and knowledge of online performance support tools
* Ability to influence staff across all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and to identify and implement solutions.
* Ability to adapt to different environments, teams and learner
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.