Dublin City Centre
- BBBH784600 Jun 10, 2021 Competitive
Electrical Trade Qualification is a must for this role. Experience with SCADA, PLC's and in the power/utilities industries would be a distinct advantage.
Lead Maintenance Technician
You have proven ability in motivating and leading staff. Knowledge of switchgear, VSD's, PLC's and SCADA. Familiar with industrial plant equipment and high level troubleshooting in an industrial environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute maintenance on electrical plant equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of new plant equipment.
- Test and troubleshoot pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic components.
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects.
- Record maintenance via CMMS.
- Use of root cause analysis to minimise downtime.
- Provide out of hours support on a rota basis.
- Complete reviews on planned maintenance procedures.
This is a days role, Mon-Fri with a great basic salary and benefits package. There is a strong focus on professional development within this team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300