Lead Analyst - Fund Accounting
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771483 Dec 04, 2020 Competitive
A Global Bank and Fund Services provider are looking for a experienced Fund Accountant to join their team on a contract basis.
- The Lead Analyst is responsible for overseeing Fund Accountants who are responsible for maintaining accounting records relating to a specific group of mutual funds while also ensuring client deliverables are met.
- Responsible for ensuring Fund Accountants effectively perform cash and asset reconciliation research and exception clearing, transaction processing, income and expense related processing, research and clearing, daily NAV generation related processes, periodic and ad hoc reporting.
- Client facing activities include addressing client queries and escalatingg any issues that affect the accuracy of the account records or may lead to customer service issues.
- Minimum three years fund accounting experience required, mutual funds experience is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, proficiency in MS Office.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556