Law Enforcement Response Team Analyst
- BBBH780511 Apr 21, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading multinational tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Law Enforcement Response Team Analyst to join their team.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues
- 2-3 years of relevant operational experience
- Fluency in English with one of the following German, French, Polish, Turkish, Spanish or Italian
- Experience working with high volume and in a fast paced environment
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Degree qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time without compromising quality
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300