You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Key Account Manager
- BBBH785495 Jun 21, 2021 Competitive
My client, an established leader in their field, is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Key Account Manager to join their team.
- Consistently achieve territory revenue & margin targets whilst ensure all KPI's and service levels are met.
- Create and Deliver Journey & Territory Management Plans to hit budget.
- Identify & optimise revenue leads and create a strategic plan to ensure they are delivered upon.
- Full manage the creation of project delivery orders, openings, and new accounts.
- Maintain and provide accurate reporting of weekly and monthly activity.
- Create sales presentations & highlight agendas for potential customer meetings.
- Proven track record of new business generation in a similar industry.
- Experience working in the catering industry would be highly desirable.
- Strong sales skills. E.g. Sales Processes, questioning, closing & negotiations.
- Excellent planning, organising and time management.
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box to achieve results.
- An attendance allowance which can means up to 4 additional days annual leave or a cash bonus
- Huge discounts on our full range of products
- Colleague profit share paid as an annual bonus
- Car or Car Allowance available.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales
+353 51 309650