- JN -112023-1951019
- Nov 15, 2023
This role within a legal firm is looking for a junior facilities coordinator to join their team in their busy Dublin office
Role: Junior Facilities Coordinator
Location: Dublin City
- To provide various facilities management services to the business, its staff and its visitors.
- Support the team in acting as the interface between the core business and the facilities management providers.
- Meeting and greeting clients, visitors and third party vendors;
- Monitoring general office space and equipment for maintenance and repairs;
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy;
- Filing / organising office management records, invoices and other important documentation, as required.
- Organising travel and accommodation as required;
- Assisting with all incoming & outgoing correspondence and external deliveries.
- Sorting and scanning incoming post;
- Acting as a key point of contact for the health and safety for the office to include assisting in ensuring compliance with health and safety and other applicable legislation;
- Operating office machinery, copiers, binding machines, etc.
- Ensuring that all print rooms are stocked with paper and stationery at all times;
- Previous office administration / facilities / concierge experience desired;
- Must have excellent English & attention to detail;
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem solving and basic troubleshooting skills;
- Be capable of working to deadlines;
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.