- Nov 24, 2022
- €90k - €120k
Project Background/ Description/ERP Roadmap:
- 2 main projects, implementation of core technical integration strategy, and upgrade of all existing ERP integrations in line with the overall global SAP upgrade.
- Operating within the PMO and reporting to the PMO Lead, the position is a pivotal role with high visibility and influence within the transformation.
- It will be supported within the organisation by Retail, Commercial, Operations, Technology, PMO, and Human Resources.
- The Program Manager will be expected to manage the retail workstream of the overall transformation program and this will consist of several key projects, among them a substantial ERP replacement and several M&A integrations.
- A pivotal responsibility in the role will be to work with the senior leadership team to identify and build out a pipeline of further initiatives to support the overall transformation strategy.
- Examples will include business process re-engineering, digital workflows, mobile apps, business intelligence, CRM, EPOS, eCommerce.
- The role will suit someone with a strong project management discipline who is comfortable delivering both commercial and technical projects.
Overall responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the transformation vision is converted to tangible work packages that deliver value to the organisation. Work with the leadership team to identify opportunities and build out a pipeline of initiatives to deliver within the retail transformation
- Lead all retail projects from initiative though to successful delivery, manage across the full SDLC using internal and third party resources as required
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, forecasts, manage project deliverables and scope, resolve cross-functional issues and change control
- Co-ordinate the resource team in line with the plan
- Work with business stakeholders to identify additional innovative opportunities to transform the operation, elicit high level strategic plans, build a pipeline, secure funding and deliver identified strategic initiatives
- Understand and deliver on the customers needs, collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure requirements are documented and agreed
- Work with 3rd party vendors to deliver technical solutions, including RFP's, solution architecture, build, test and implementation.
- Develop quality assurance plans to ensure what was requested has been delivered successfully
- Manage any migration from a business readiness perspective, ensure solutions are migrated accordingly, users are trained as appropriate, operational support plans are in place and the business is ready to launch
- Effectively control risks and issues, manage dependencies within your workstream and as part of the wider transformation program as required, escalation of issues to senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Monitoring project progress and performance, budget tracking, governance and reporting at a project level
- Contributing at a program level in areas such as cross workstream dependency management, governance, quality assurance, delivery frameworks and communities of practice
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, IT or a related field
- 10+ years delivering complex commercial and technology projects in a large scale FMCG environment
- Substantial commercial acumen, the program manager will be immersed in the business for long periods and must be comfortable operating across departments
- Experience at a strategy level, must be able to work with senior executives as required to develop a backlog of projects and initiatives
- Strong vendor and system integrator management experience
- Broad exposure to change management and business readiness techniques
- Attention to detail, must be able to operate at the relevant levels of detail required to ensure successful delivery
- Analytical thinking - ability to understand a situation by segmenting and tracing implications step by step.
- Working knowledge of enterprise platforms, as comfortable delivering a bespoke digital technology and integration, as they are working with an SI to implement an off the shelf platform
- Experience in some or all of: Mergers & Acquisitions, business restructuring, eCommerce, Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management systems, EPOS, mobile apps, software development
- PMP or Prince2 certification
- Prior experience working in a CSV environment useful but not required
- FMCG, Retail or Supply Chain experience a must
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.