IT Audit & Data Analytics Manager
- BBBH780847 Apr 29, 2021 Competitive
As a Data Analytics Manager you will lead a continuous controls-based auditing approach and use advanced audit analytic tools (CAATS etc) to facilitate this.
Job Title: Data Analytics Manager
Reports to: Group Head of Internal Audit
Location: North Dublin
About the job:
As the Data Analytics Manager you will lead a continuous controls-based auditing approach and use advanced audit analytic tools (CAATS etc) to facilitate this. The successful candidate will also complete several IT audits annually and will act as de facto backup for the IT Audit Manager. In addition, the role will involve an element of integrated audits with financial and operational audit personnel.
- Extract data from ERP and legacy systems throughout the Group and analyse transactions using ACL and other CAAT software that may be introduced.
- Work with IT personnel to enable direct extraction of transactional data from Oracle, Navision, and other IT systems as necessary.
- Build advanced scripts and queries on ACL to automate repeat audit tests around areas such as procure to pay cycle, revenue assurance, general ledger etc.
- Lead on extraction and analysis of transactional data using ACL queries.
- Suggest and implement improvements in operations, practices, systems and policies, based on results of audits, assessments, and reviews.
- Assist external audit and co-ordinate any downloads of data we agree to provide them.
- Assist in carrying out special investigations as requested by CEO or Audit & Risk Committee.
- Work closely with the rest of the Group Internal Audit team - this is a small and highly collaborative team.
- CISA, QiCA or equivalent IT Audit qualification.
- Advanced knowledge and use of ACL to script and query level
- Experience in External/Internal Audit or a similar control function such as Security and Authorisation.
- Working knowledge of Highbond/Galvanize, Oracle, Navision, would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong organisational and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments is a prerequisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills with the stature to quickly command the confidence and respect of the senior management team.
- Will require gravitas to challenge management constructively on established practices and policies as necessary.
- This role will involve some though not extensive travel both domestic and international (after travel restrictions are lifted).
For more information, contact Sarah on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555