- BBBH791029 Aug 23, 2021 Competitive
Working as an IT Auditor you will be involved in external and internal IT audits, IT specialist/ best practice reviews and IT advisory engagements. You will work on complex IT projects.
Risk Advisory - IT Audit - Technology Assurance
The Risk Advisory Technology Assurance team offers a variety of risk and control services related to IT. We partner with clients in both an assurance and advisory capacity. The team are based across our Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Belfast offices.
Working as an IT Auditor you will be involved in external and internal IT audits, IT specialist/ best practice reviews and IT advisory engagements. This covers but not limited to assessing complex IT environments; third party risks, cloud environments; robotic process automation; blockchain assurance, business continuity, disaster recovery and data management.
- Desire to work in a constantly changing environment as part of a team of IT Auditors and IT Specialists.
- Ideally client-facing experience in the provision of IT audit services for 2-3 years or more.
- Experience working as an external IT auditor/internal IT auditor/ or IT risk adviser.
- Ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Knowledge of IT standards, frameworks, and best practices. (e.g ISO27001, COBIT, NIST)
- Knowledge of auditing IT general controls covering the areas of Logical Access Management, Change Management and Operations.
- Knowledge of auditing financial IT systems across various platforms. (e.g Windows, Linux, SAP, Oracle, SQL, AS400)
- Knowledge of ISAE/SSAE/SOC2 services.
- Professional certification such as CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM, ITIL, PIIA, or equivalent that establishes credibility and capability.
- Knowledge of auditing cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
For more information contact Sarah Hickey on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555