Investment Oversight Analyst
- BBBH783554 Jun 03, 2021 Competitive
Investment Oversight Analyst - ‒The Investment Oversight Analyst will will work closely with the Investment Director to successfully deliver high-quality analysis and implementation of IIMEL oversigh
About my Client
A leading global Asset Manager with an exciting opportunity to work on the investment oversight team.
The Investment Oversight Analyst will will work closely with the Investment Director to successfully deliver high-quality analysis and implementation.
They carry an excellent reputation from employees and clients alike and has well defined plans for team and company growth across the region.
About the Role
- Delivering both qualitative and quantitative investment analysis within the oversight process;
- Periodically reviewing the performance and attribution of funds and mandates against their respective investment guidelines and risk management parameters;
- Assisting with the Group's policies and processes for Responsible Investment and Environment, Social and Governance considerations;
- Co-ordinating due diligence reviews of delegated investment management activities as well as undertaking ongoing investment analysis of funds and segregated portfolios;
- Participating in strategic projects with other internal teams and Designated Persons as required over time;
- A university degree in a related and relevant subject is required;
- High quality analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Strong technical skillset with proven abilities to work on complex tasks in a qualitative and quantitative manner;
- A demonstrable knowledge and understanding of all asset classes across fixed income, equity, multi-asset and derivative markets;
- Familiarity with risk management concepts and financial regulatory environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to discuss different topics effectively with different stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and teams;
- Previous experience (1/2 years) within the Investment Management industry is favourable but candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds who may wish to move into a career within Investment Management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555