Intern Recruiter - In House
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH786349 Jun 30, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a world renowned tech giant, is looking to bring on a Recruiter with 2+ years experience for a contract role
Our client, a well known tech company, is looking to bring on an end to end Recruiter for a contract role. This position has the possibility of being fully remote within the ROI.
As a staffer within People Operations, you'll focus on one or all aspects of recruiting - sourcing, recruiting, or full lifecycle recruiting based on business demand.
- Support outcomes for a talent ecosystem as a key contributor in order to meet hiring demand with minimal guidance, contributing to the entire sourcing lifecycle, and making sure to build and execute against an equitable, inclusive, and accessible hiring system,
- Solve well-defined staffing problems using standard tools and your foundational understanding of staffing processes.
- Develop working relationships outside your team to understand and address talent needs, working effectively across the organization with little to no support to accomplish goals and act as a thought partner, focusing on any or all of the following: pipeline management, talent needs assessments and identification, hiring strategy, candidate management.
- Approximately 2+ years experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience working in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, etc.
- Applications: Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite
- Staffing experience across distributed sites within a technical or non-technical domain
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact; self-directed and detail-oriented with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation
- Ability to take initiative and build effective, productive relationships while consistently and positively contributing in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300