- BBBH784667 Jul 05, 2021 Competitive
As an Incident Response Manager, you will be working in the Cyber Response Services Team. You will work with clients to identify and resolve cyber threats.
Title: Incident Response Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
As an Incident Response Manager, you will be working in the Cyber Response Services Team. Cyber security is one of the areas which has been identified for tremendous investment and growth.
- Leading Incident Response engagements, providing subject matter expertise and working closely with our clients to help identify, contain and eradicate threats in their environment.
- Ensuring that our team's methodologies, tools and skillset are best-in-class
- Working with senior management to develop our market approach
- Supporting other service lines as required, by means of their technical acumen and/or managerial expertise
- Experience working in Incident Response, working on a variety of incident types and, preferably, across several industries
- Up-to-date knowledge of current threats, common attack vectors, etc.
- Keen investigative skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience managing/supervising technical personnel in a fast-paced environment
- Third-level qualification in Computer Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience in Digital Forensics, Compromise Assessment, Threat Intelligence or any SOC-based activities
- Experience with SIEM, EDR or other security technologies
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing or other "Red Team" activities
- Experience with and/or knowledge of modern data science/analytics techniques
- Coding experience with one or more programming/query languages, e.g. Python, SQL
- Experience in a client-facing role, for example in a professional services organisation
For more information contact Sarah by email - email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555