Incident Response Analyst, Hindi or Portguese Speaking
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH795824 Oct 11, 2021 Competitive
Tech Leader in Dublin is looking for a someone to join their Incident Response team who speaks fluent Hindi or Portuguese
Our client is one of the most well-known names in tech and social media. They are currently looking to bring on someone for a 6 months contract who is fluent in English and either Portuguese or Hindi. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys supporting their community, is able to handle serious subject matter with discretion, and who can work with some ambiguity.
- Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and potentially graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Must be able to weekend work shifts (Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday)
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
- Proven ability to make important decisions independently and multi-task under pressure, responding quickly to changing situations in complex environments without compromising quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with analytical tools, crisis management, government agencies or law enforcement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Multiple language proficiency; preferred Hindi or Portuguese
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery
353 (021) 2300 300