In House Senior Sourcer, Rec 2 Rec
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH787239 Jul 12, 2021 Competitive
Tech MNC is looking for an experienced Rec2Rec Sourcer (5yrs +) to join their team to support massive recruitment expansion within teams across the EMEA
Our client, a household name and leader in the tech space, is seeking a Sourcer to proactively identify and engage leading talent. As a member of our team, the Sourcer partners with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent globally.
Sourcers conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest in attracting passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're also passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience which starts from the first interaction someone has with us. To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for the company, not an option. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
- Manage relationships with senior leaders as internal stakeholders and act as point of contact for recruiting in that market
- Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Partner with Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to manage an effective recruiting process
- Work with cross functional recruiting partners to execute on recruitment strategy for the local market
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
- Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Extensive sourcing experience, ideally within a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Proven ability to engage passive candidates, including senior talent
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300