In-House Recruitment Consultant
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH784158 Jun 03, 2021 Competitive
An exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop their skills
Recruitment Consultant - Permanent
Location- Dublin City Centre ( Hybrid Working)
Salary- €45,000- €48,000
An exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated career focused and ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment- Apply Today!
- Support the Head of Recruitment on the development and execution of the recruitment strategy across all areas of our business including senior level professionals.
- Engage effectively with all stakeholders in resource planning process, adding real value to the business
- Support the recruitment budget and headcount approval process with a focus on direct sourcing from a very competitive domestic & international talent market.
- Work alongside the Marketing Team to support the development of engaging and creative recruitment campaigns
- Own and drive your own sourcing methods to build and sustain a strong talent pipeline
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure best practice in the use of recruitment processes and tools
- Be proactive and support all reporting and metric requests to ensure a strategic approach is kept within focus
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide coaching, mentoring and support to junior members in the team
- 3+ years' recruitment experience working in a fast paced in-house corporate environment
- Solid commercial acumen and knowledge of the recruitment market
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Proficiency in the use of in-house Recruitment Management systems
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong people management and team leadership skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- Strong client service orientation, communication and relationship building skills
- Solution oriented approach and adaptability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment