- JN -022023-1925429
- Feb 08, 2023
An experienced HR Operations Specialist is Needed in to join the HR Department of a global Dublin-based Technology Company
HR Operations Specialist
1. Support the deployment and implementation of HR operation management in company and subsidiaries, take charge of the implementation and operation of payroll, visas, benefits, allowances, and labor contracts in each country.
2. Develop the payroll system and payroll elements in european countries, process, track, pay, and approve monthly payroll data and IIT and social insurance, and ensure payroll compliance.
3. Take charge of HR compliance management, participate in HR compliance risk identification and assessment, risk mitigation, and compliance, and assist in the development and operation of HR compliance policies and processes.
4. Gain insight into the industry's policies and practices in compliance management, workforce management, and compensation and benefits management, and continuously optimize the company's compliance management operations.
Skills and Experience
2+ years of experience as HR in a multinational IT or digital industry organization.
· Relevant degree or diploma, major in human resources and law preferred, familiar with labor law laws and regulations
· Experience in corporate compliance management, or experience in the design of compensation and benefits systems and solutions is preferred.
· Process/project operation capability: Be able to independently operate HR processes/projects.
· Communication and professional influence: Strong interpersonal communication skills, expressive skills (verbal and written), and organizational coordination skills;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.