- BBBH783162 May 24, 2021 Competitive
A global leader in technology is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team. Ideally a candidate with 5-7 years of experience in an international environment
The HR Manager is a key member of the CO+I HR team responsible for supporting the business across the EMEA Region.
This team is the engine that fuels and enables the cloud business. The business is overseeing all datacenter Operations, including Land purchases, construction and supply chain for new data centers creations, Leases, future innovation around datacenter operations, and more. The role will report to the Sr. HR Business Partner - (EMEA). This team's business builds and operates our cloud infrastructure, which is growing rapidly in response to unprecedented demand for our services. CO+I operate one of the largest cloud networks on the planet - comprising more than 160 datacenters, 130+ edge sites, 2+ million miles of fiber, and millions of servers and network and storage devices.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional seeking a bold, new challenge and opportunity to have high business impact. This HR team has an open HR Manager role, in Dublin, Ireland.
Within this role, you will have an opportunity to help drive an impactful people agenda and support its exponential growth. The business is on a rapid international growth and expansion, which creates exciting opportunities for HR to drive smart people's agenda with the business. The HR Manager role is responsible for providing HR support to the CO+I business across the EMEA Region to enable the business through our people priorities.
- Execution of rhythm of business programs throughout the year in collaboration with various partner teams
- Active member of the global task force driving business growth/expansion plans globally; the HRM leads all EMEA HR initiatives related to this project.
- Build and maintain an active network of EMEA partnerships and in-country HR teams on which we rely on to execute the regional plans and initiatives.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders provide them HR consultation on people and org matters
- Development and implementation of initiatives designed to drive and meet people metrics and business success through a combined application of the HR dimensions outlined below.
- Organizational Design - You contribute to the design and/or integration of the holistic organizational plan for the organization. You partner with the business HR team to interpret business needs and people priorities, as well as monitor, execute and evolve the organizational design on an ongoing basis. You assess, interpret and present findings on organizational effectiveness design and implement organizational effectiveness assessments and solutions.
- Organizational Diagnostics - You partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics and lead the implementation of data-supported plans. You translate data into action, interpreting results of analyses to identify trends/themes and providing recommendations about organizational strategies, goals, and actions.
- Change Design and Orchestration - You lead change efforts, identifying the need for change and directing the implementation of and adaptation to new or changing structures, cultural change, or programs/processes for an organization. You evaluate internal and external business drivers, environmental factors, risks and benefits to foster change adoption, and collaborate to develop change management strategies and training materials.
- People Plan - You identify gaps in the current people plan, people programs and tools, and participate in the creation of the people plan for an assigned organization in partnership with HR team for the business.
- Strategy Clarity & Alignment - You translate business strategies into people and organizational priorities, and brainstorm and implement with CO+I HR team the application and alignment of those priorities to achieve specific business goals. You identify gaps in the execution of business strategies and need for intervention to drive the clarity and effectiveness of strategy execution and lead the implementation of interventions.
- Corporate Culture Enhancement - The ability to correlate the organizational culture to new initiatives in order to keep the culture continually evolving with modern concepts. This includes the ability to communicate corporate culture broadly to educate and engage associates and understand the culture to complement business strategy. This also includes the ability to use culture to guide decision-making and to ensure the company values and culture are visible and recognizable to internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the parts of the business and their interrelationships. This includes skill in understanding the industry, competition, and expected future developments and challenges, the business's competitive strengths and weaknesses, opportunities to grow the business and reduce operating costs, and awareness of the environment for opportunities.
- Apdaptability - This is a scaling organisation which, from time to time, requires the ability to effective change plans, goals, actions or priorities to respond to changing situations
- Change Management - The ability to define and implement procedures and/or technologies to deal with changes in the environment. This may include adapting to change, controlling change, and/or affecting change.
- Consulting - Strong ability to influence others, develop and maintain working relationships to deliver results.
- Leadership Development - The ability to prepare leadership development programs that focus on the strategic investment in human capital within the organization (e.g., talent identification and management, individual development planning, management development, 360-degree feedback, succession planning, mentoring, and coaching).
- Knowledge of Performance Management Procedures - Knowledge of Microsoft's performance management procedures. This includes the understanding of how to set and communicate performance expectations and goals, monitor performance, conduct performance evaluations, provide ongoing performance feedback, create developmental plans, and correct performance problems.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate competence in project management, data analysis, diagnostic, compensation management, ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, resilience, and ability to deal with different kinds of challenging clients, while exercising multiple engagement strategies in effort to make connections and drive impact. The ability to recognize trends and identify systemic approaches to solving problems, along with strong consulting, business acumen, and analytical skills are essential.
- 5-7 years plus of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) with Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Experience in a scaling organisation
- General knowledge of employment / labour laws, work/employee councils in EMEA countries
- Experience with change management, implementation of international initiatives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300