You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH794849 Sep 30, 2021 €30k - €40k
Excellent opportunity for a junior HR administrator to gain exposure to many aspects of HR including onboarding, payroll and recruitment
HR Administrator (Perm)
Location : Dublin North
- Be the point of contact for any HR enquiries received via telephone, email or ticketing system and ensuring they are answered within agreed timeframes.
- Routine HR administration processes, e.g. sick and absences files, annual leave bookings and records, contract changes, maternity/paternity/parental processes etc
- Assist with the recruitment and onboarding process , including scheduling interviews, assessment centre appointments, carrying out background checks and security clearances.
- Support the other HR functions when required such as- payroll and learning and development.
- Reviewing and improving processes in order to ensure compliance and quality is adhered to, creating and updating process flows, high level process steps and detailed working instructions.
- Complete Ad Hoc project work as required to help teams achieve their objectives along with customer requirements.
- Any other day to day office administration which will need to be completed for example, ordering office supplies.
- Third level HR or Business degree with a focus on HR
- 6/12 months experience in a HR Administration role on a fast paced team
- Experienced working in a fast paced pressurised environment.
- Highly organised and ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Knowledge or Experience working in the Aviation industry is an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555